Friday, February 6, 2009

Fear

Thanks to "anonymous" for opening the gap! In fact fear is present, it is undeniable, and it is not easy to manage. You should know that this is normal. If we did not feel anxiety about our ill children, that would not be normal. There is no miraculous solution to cope with this emotion. My way of handling it can perhaps help you. When anxiety shows up, I stop and I feel what is happening in me and I think: it is normal, just let it be. Sometimes I talk to it and say: "I know you, you just come to make my life more complicated. You have the right to do so, it's part of the " game ", but I won't let you any place, it is just for a moment and then you'll leave me, and let me continue my path".
I can tell you that in any case it works for me ... And it works also for the moments of depression or discouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!